MyCarFriend is the new way to find and save money on the car to suit your lifestyle
For some, buying a new car is an exciting process:
- Taking the time to see what is out there.
- Getting a feel of the car with a test drive.
- Sounding out the salesperson and playing the negotiation game.
- Taking delivery or collecting the car and driving it for the first time.
However, not everyone feels the same way. For some:
- It can be a chore, after all a car is to get from A to B, right?
- It is a daunting prospect to tackle alone, with so much choice and information to take on board.
- The pressure and uncertainty of dealing with car salespeople who just want the sale is off-putting.
- It is just something else to fit into a busy schedule.
MyCarFriend is right here to help you find, and save money on, your next car.
- Are looking for a new car, nearly new car or a used car
- Already know what make and model you want to buy
- Are bewildered by choice
- Are bamboozled by finance options
- Are looking for a way to save money on your motoring costs
- Are terrified by the thought of buying a new car
- Just don’t have the time
MyCarFriend can help you!
With over 400 new car models, and many more older models in the used car market, choosing which one is right for you can be a difficult task.
Our simple two-step process is easy to understand and guaranteed to save you time, money, effort and stress*:
Step 1: Is a one-to-one consultation to help you to identify your requirements and to provide you with the information about the cars that suit your needs.
Step 2: MyCarFriend will find you the best deals that we can, for the car that you choose.
With a combined experience of over 40 years, the MyCarFriend team are dedicated to providing you with the best possible buying experience by ensuring that you get the right car for you, at a price that suits your budget, taking the headache out of buying a new car.
As MyCarFriend is working on your behalf, our loyalty is to you as our customer. We are fully independent and there are no favoured dealers or leasing companies, nor are there any kickbacks from finance companies. The team works to find you the best deal that they can.